matt's blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, September 9, 2010

What I thing about the class

I like this class because you learn how to add and do a lot of stuff on computers, and the teachers are great. They make it easier for you they break it down in the easiest why someone can make it. I have no clue on what kind of game I will make. I any one has an idea let me know because I need to find out before we make the game. I am most scared of making the video game because I thank that it will be for one of those people that know how to do a lot of stuff on computers.

1 comment:

  1. Matthew,
    I admire your enthusiasm about this class. Globaloria is a lot of fun, and you will learn a great deal about Web 2.0 technologies and creating a game using Flash. I don't know about a topic for your game, but you can start looking into social issues, science or math topics that you think might be beneficial for other students to learn via a game instead of a textbook.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete